When ever things get complicated you can and must ground yourself and your decisions by returning to the fundamentals.
What are the fundamentals of marketing?
Remember these important marketing and business fundamentals.
- Selling is the life blood of your business.
- Marketing helps to circulate the blood.
- Everything you do is marketing.
- People buy what they want – not what they need.
- We pay more for what we perceive to be more valuable.
- A confused buyer does not buy.
- An angry buyer does not buy.
- We notice what is different.
- We identify with what we already know.
- We make most (if not all) of our buying decisions based on our emotions.
Marketing consultant and keynote speaker
Co-author of Secrets of Power Marketing